Total Pageviews

Battle of Aliwal 1846

Battle of Aliwal 1846
By Michael Perry

Saturday 18 February 2017

Malta Harbour

 Hi Gents,

I was asked recently if my Malta 1565 collection was still being added to the answer was yes so I thought I would take a few shots to remind me where this is going.

Some of the fleet arrive at Malta



I have a fleet of ships and small boats that will be used for this collection
Change of period for this but again I think it will work well for Malta.
Harbour tower


I need to tidy the ships up a little bit.
A couple of minor conversions on games workshop figures

Service continues.

A shot of a small boat

Troops disembark

All painted by Dave Jarvis

The figures are from various manufacturers

A birds eye view


Front figure is my favourite from this batch
That's all for now thanks for stopping by.
Willie









26 comments:

  1. Absolutely wonderful ... it's a rare collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning to the 10th power!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What can i say...just awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is stunning Willie - congratulations.

    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inspirational! thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That is just pure eye candy!!Stunning!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  8. Willie,
    Thats a lovely harbour and fleet. I am very envious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the kind comments gents!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Quite simply - amazing and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great stuff Willie, your custom built terrain looks fantastic as a 16th century setting. I love all the different figures you have used to show the Knights of Malta.

    ReplyDelete
  12. POSITIVELY FANTASTIC!!!

    Willie, it already looks amazing!

    But speaking for myself, when you have the armies and fleets ready to go, and actually play a game, or even just walk the figures and models through the historical siege in photos, it is going to be one of the most exciting miniature wargaming posts I've ever seen. I look forward to that day!

    Also, whatever you did for the lighting of these pics worked wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ethan
      One day I will game with these rest assured.
      The lighting was all natural coming from the roof lantern in the dining room where you saw the set up at Christmas the pics did turn out well.

      Delete
  13. You don't do things by half when the boat comes in, Willie.
    Wargaming on a grand scale.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely EPIC!!!! My buddy Ethan said he had an awesome time visiting you. You truly raise the bar sir!
    Cheers,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing! This alone must take up so much area. Always a treat to visit and see the wonders.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is absolutely fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. ..... Excellent Work; what those Knights went through in defending Saint Elmo! 🤯
    Best Wishes & Thank You

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.