Total Pageviews

Battle of Aliwal 1846

Battle of Aliwal 1846
By Michael Perry

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Rebel Guns


 Hi guys,
Once again a warm welcome to those who have taken the time to follow this site noticed a few more over the last week or so very much appreciated.
I was asked recently on TMP if I had any Rebel artillery in my collection so thought I would put some of the archive pics of these onto the blog.
 I did try to post these direct to TMP but they failed to appear for some reason.
The figures as usual painted by The War Office.

I think there are around a dozen guns for the rebs not including the ones with the limbers!

Command base which Tony put together.

This figure taking a hit is a particular favorite of mine.

Perry limbers three of these for this collection.

Another limber rushes to the action!

Typical scene after the artillery fire!

Foundry cavalry.
Thanks for visiting.
Best wishes
Willie

7 comments:

  1. Some lovely vignettes there. Red kepis look great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Willie. Really like them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what's more impressive, the amount of figures you have, or that they're all painted so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice - like the choice of grey for the uniforms and the very subtle shading

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.