Total Pageviews

Battle of Aliwal 1846

Battle of Aliwal 1846
By Michael Perry

Friday 17 August 2012

New terrain

HiGents,
Picked up some terrain through the week from Dave Imrie (Saxon dog) so thought I would get the Peninsular collection out to see how it looks on the table. I will leave this set up over the weekend and take a few more shots of it in better light hopefully!
British and Allies.

I am quite pleased with how this collection is taking shape.

Buildings and terrain by Touching History.

Still quite a bit of this collection waiting to be based (5battalions).

I will get some better shots once the light improves.

I need to get more French to balance things up a bit only 11 battalions at present versus 16 of the allies but I have changed the French to 48 man battalions!.

I am going to have a go at building some additional terrain in this style.

The church was previously in John Rays collection.

25 buildings on the table just now.
The pontooniers arrive tomorrow from Dave so some picks of these over the weekend.
Best wishes
Willie

10 comments:

  1. I am suitably jealous :-D
    Cheers
    paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking soooooo gooood !

    Best regards Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. A vast display of military power manifested here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Willie!! A fantastic display.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The presentation is a joy to look at. I also really like how you were basing your British.

    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome table. You had to hand it to Touching History, simply made but very effective layouts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can only adhere to all that has been commented before: awesome and so jealous! I have loads of terrain but it's not a coherent bunch so I need lots more to create such a great-looking table as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A shrewd purchase, that is great terrain!

    Simon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks gents I am well pleased with it!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.