Total Pageviews

Battle of Aliwal 1846

Battle of Aliwal 1846
By Michael Perry

Sunday 10 February 2013

15mm Crusades collection going up for sale

Hi gents,
I have been having a bit of a look through my collections and have come to the conclusion that it is now time to clear out some of the surplus.
 One of the collections that will be going is this 15mm crusades collection painted by me and a few others some time ago.
There is a lot to this collection both Crusaders and Saracen armies  including Knights Templar / St John/Lazarus and Teutonic Knights also King Richard /Saladin and the Assassin's  it comes with a Castle a village and an Oasis.Also baggage Monks and Bishops along with a few more personalities.
If seriously interested get in touch and I can put a full list together the pics below give a flavour of what's on offer.
Pilgrim or merchant painted by me.


Peter DE Druex painted by Stephen for 15mm this is incredible.
Mass of knights by me again
Hospitallers by me
Knights Templar's Teutonic and St Lazarus again by me
Saladin
Assassins allies and enemies of the Templars
Crusader camp
Monk ready to do Gods work!
Mass of crossbow
More Saracens
I am Jerusalem

Another favourite Simon DE Montfort in the red again painted by Stephen.


Last shot of those Knights all my own work here.
!
Best Wishes
Willie












11 comments:

  1. Nice walk back in time. The hand-painted heraldry is first-class. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice collection Willie !

    Best regards Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great, wish I was painting that good at any time!

    If your not painting as good as you once did you are still producing stunning work

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  4. A maelstrom of colors, beautiful figurines and talent ...
    Regards,
    Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous - I wouldn't think these were in 15mm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful work from your amazing collection! And congrats on hitting the 6 figure mark.

    The story of Saladin v. Richard the Lionheart is one of my favorites. Just this week, I was telling my kids how Richard fought from the front and how Saladin send a handpicked bunch of warriors to kill him...and failed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work, Willie. I always enjoy your display of the model painter's skill. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stuff Willie, still looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely stuff Willie.
    Like you, my oldest army is medieval, though in 25mm. I never had the courage to try heraldry in 15mm. What you've achieved in that scale is remarkable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They might be your oldest but they are a superb collection Willie.
    Congrats with the 100,000 on the horizon.
    Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oldies but goldies!
    it's incredible that some are only 15mm !
    superb figures, great painting job: perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.