Total Pageviews

Battle of Aliwal 1846

Battle of Aliwal 1846
By Michael Perry

Thursday 26 May 2011

Punic Wars


Picked up my Punic figures today after having the War office base them.

The figures were all painted by James Roach.

The figures are by Renegade.

I will add the vegetation at the weekend to the base.

shield transfers by LBM.

I have around 600 in this collection at present with another 200+ to be done.

I over painted red on some of the shields on a couple of units.

Numidians I still need to source some mounted for this collection.

Gaul chariots not sure if these were used in the Punic wars but will use them with the Gauls anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely stuff, Willie. Reminds me that I really need to get some Spanish!

    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.